1. Clinical application of massively parallel sequencing-based prenatal noninvasive fetal trisomy test for trisomies 21 and 18 in 11,105 pregnancies with mixed risk factors.
Dan S, Wang W, Ren J, Li Y et al., Prenatal Diagnosis, 2012 Nov 9:1-8. doi: 10.1002/pd.4002.
2. Noninvasive fetal trisomy (NIFTY) test: An advanced noninvasive prenatal diagnosis methodology for fetal autosomal and sex chromosomal aneuploidies.
Jiang F, et al. BMC Medical Genomics, 2012 Dec;5:57. doi:10.1186/1755-8794-5-57.
3. Clinical utility of noninvasive fetal trisomy (NIFTY) test – early experience.
Tze Kin Lau, Mei Ki Chan, Pui Shan Salome Lo et al., The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2012 October; 25(10): 1856–1859.
4. Noninvasive prenatal diagnosis of common fetal chromosomal aneuploidies by maternal plasma DNA sequencing.
Lau TK, Chen F, Pan X et al., The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2012 Aug;25(8):1370-4.
5. Noninvasive prenatal genetic testing for fetal aneuploidy detects maternal trisomy X.
Yao H, Zhang L, Zhang H et al., Prenatal Diagnosis, 2012 Nov;32(11):1114-6.
6. Prenatal Detection of Aneuploidy and Imbalanced Chromosomal Arrangements by Massively Parallel Sequencing.
Dan S, Chen F, Choy KW et al., PLoS ONE 7(2): e27835. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0027835.
7. Non-invasive prenatal screening of fetal down syndrome by maternal plasma DNA sequencing in twin pregnancies.
Lau TK, et al., Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2013 Mar;26(4):434.
8. Secondary findings from non-invasive prenatal testing for common fetal aneuploidies by whole genome sequencing as a clinical service.
Lau TK, Jiang FM, Stevenson RJ, Lo TK, Chan LW, Chan MK, et al., Prenatal Diagnosis, 2013 Jun;33(6):602-
9. DNA Sequencing versus Standard Prenatal Aneuploidy Screening.
Bianchi et al. 2014. The New England Journal of Medicine, 2014 Feb, 370:799-808.
10. Clinical experience and follow-up with large scale single-nucleotide polymorphism-based noninvasive prenatal aneuploidy testing.
Dar et al. 2014, American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2014 Nov, 211:527.e1-527.e17
11. Harmony webpage. Commercial Communication.
12. Data presented at the 33rd National Society of Genetic Counselors Annual Educational Conference (NSGC AEC).
13. DNA sequencing of maternal plasma to detect Down syndrome: An international clinical validation study.
Palomaki et al., Genetics in Medicine 2011:13(11);913-920
14. Genome-wide fetal aneuploidy detection by maternal plasma DNA sequencing.
Bianchi et al., Obstet Gynecol 2012;119:890-901
15. Non-Invasive Chromosomal Evaluation (NICE) Study: results of a multicenter prospective cohort study for detection of fetal trisomy 21 and trisomy 18.
Norton et al., American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2012. 207:137.e1-8
16. Noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal trisomies in a routinely screened first-trimester population.
Nicolaides et al., American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2012;207;374.e1-6
17. Implementation of maternal blood cell-free DNA testing in early screening for aneuploidies.
Gil et al., Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2013. 42(1):34-40.
18. Non-invasive prenatal aneuploidy testing at chromosomes 13, 18, 21, X, and Y, using targeted sequencing of polymorphic loci
Zimmermann et al., Prenatal Diagnosis 2012;32;1233-1241
19. Non-Invasive Prenatal Chromosomal Aneuploidy Testing - Clinical Experience: 100,000 Clinical Samples.
McCullough, Ron M. et al. (2014) PLoS ONE.
20. Noninvasive Prenatal Testing for Trisomy 21, 18 and 13 - Clinical Experience from 146,958 Pregnancies.
Zhang H, et al. (2015) Ultrasound Obstet. & Gynecol. 10.1002/uog/14792.
21. The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
22. National Birth Prevalence estimates for selected birth defects in the United States
Parker, S. et al. Birth Defects Res A. 2010, 88, 1008-16.
23. Screening for chromosomal abnormalities in the first trimester using ultrasound and maternal serum biochemistry in a one-stop clinic: a review of three years prospective experience
Spencer, K. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecol. 2001, 108,1043-46.
24. Cell-free DNA Analysis for Noninvasive Examination of Trisomy
Norton et al. 2015. N Engl J Med 372, 1589-1597.