1. Clinical application of massively parallel sequencing-based prenatal noninvasive fetal trisomy test for trisomies 21 and 18 in 11,105 pregnancies with mixed risk factors.
Dan S, Wang W, Ren J, Li Y et al., Prenatal Diagnosis, 2012 Nov 9:1-8. doi: 10.1002/pd.4002
2. Genome-wide fetal aneuploidy detection by maternal plasma DNA sequencing.
Bianchi et al., Obstet Gynecol 2012;119:890-901
3. DNA sequencing of maternal plasma to detect Down syndrome: An international clinical validation study.
Palomaki et al., Genetics in Medicine 2011:13(11);913-920
4. Non-invasive prenatal aneuploidy testing at chromosomes 13, 18, 21, X, and Y, using targeted sequencing of polymorphic loci.
Zimmermann et al., Prenatal Diagnosis 2012;32;1233-1241
5. Noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal trisomies in a routinely screened first-trimester population.
Nicolaides et al., American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2012;207;374.e1-6
6. BGI Clinical Data.
Retrieved from: http://www.niftytest.com/plus/list.php?tid=200
7. Non-invasive prenatal screening of fetal down syndrome by maternal plasma DNA sequencing in twin pregnancies.
Lau TK, et al., Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2013 Mar;26(4):434
8. BGI Clinical Laboratories Data, 2013.
9. Noninvasive fetal trisomy (NIFTY) test: An advanced noninvasive prenatal diagnosis methodology for fetal autosomal and sex chromosomal aneuploidies.
Jiang F, et al. BMC Medical Genomics, 2012 Dec;5:57. doi:10.1186/1755-8794-5-57
10. Non-Invasive Prenatal Chromosomal Aneuploidy Testing - Clinical Experience: 100,000 Clinical Samples.
McCullough, Ron M. et al. (2014) PLoS ONE.
11. Clinical experience and follow-up with large scale single-nucleotide polymorphism-based noninvasive prenatal aneuploidy testing.
Dar, P et al. 2014. Am J Obstet Gynecol.
12. Noninvasive Prenatal Testing for Trisomy 21, 18 and 13 - Clinical Experience from 146,958 Pregnancies.
Zhang H, et al. (2015) Ultrasound Obstet. & Gynecol. 10.1002/uog/14792.
13. Hayes, Inc. GTE Report Noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) for fetal aneuploidy.
Hayes, Inc. Lansdale, PA. 2013
14. Cell-free DNA Analysis for Noninvasive Examination of Trisomy
Norton et al. 2015. N Engl J Med 372, 1589-1597.
15. Noninvasive prenatal testing in the general obstetric population
Taneja PA. et al. (2016) Prenatal Diagnosis.